We can design software architecture for your requirement and develop it to deploy. Be it for embedded systems or host, we can develop software with optimization and precise coding methodologies. Currently we are developing embedded systems and host software for an European client for their next generation anesthesia machine.
We can develop from small to complex software applications. Our delivery comes with detailed documentation for future upgrade and improvisations.
We can research on your idea and develop that as a product. This division is supervised directly by one of our team members who worked with Bell Labs in The Netherlands. Currently we are engaged in developing Continuous Cardiac Care solution.
Portals & APPs
Be it for Health Care Industry or Social media we can develop portal & apps.
Before start configuring, we spend quiet a lot of time in understanding your concept & business domain.
With our experience in Engineering & Media we combine both,
Engineering mind - that needs boundary and
Creative mind - which has no boundary.
This rare combination makes our service very special.
1) US 5,660,170: Respiratory apparatus and method for determining an optimal opening pressure in a lung system; Govinda Rajan, B. Lachmann, S. Bohm.
2) US 5,720,278: Inverse proportional assist ventilation apparatus; Govinda Rajan, B. Lachmann.
3) US 5,738,090 : Respiratory system for determining an opening pressure of a long system and maintaining the lung system open; Govinda Rajan, B. Lachmann, S. Bohm.
4) US 5,752,509 : Artificial ventilation system; Govinda Rajan, B. Lachmann, S. Bohm.
5) US 5,906,578 : Method and system for probe positioning in transesophageal echocardiography; Govinda Rajan, R Subramanian, V.A. Subramanian.
1) US 6,963,568: Method for transmitting data packets, method for receiving data packets, data packet transmitter device, data packet receiver device and network including such devices; Govinda Rajan.
2) US 7,170,893: Technique for selecting the number of packets to be concatenated; Govinda Rajan, K. Sriram.
3) US 7,558,215: Method for optimizing the frequency of network topology parameter updates; Govinda Rajan.
4) US 7,646,729: Method and apparatus for determination of network topology; Govinda Rajan, W. ven Willigenburg.
5) US 7,787,875: Modulation of a carrier radio signal by a mobile terminal in a wireless telecommunications network; Govinda Rajan.
6) US 7,990,885: Method for optimizing the frequency of network topology parameter updates; Govinda Rajan.
7) US 8,131,961: Reliable storage of data in a distributed storage system; Govinda Rajan, R. Smets, J. Wellen.
8) US 8,412,176: Method for configuring mobile units; Govinda Rajan.
9) EP1026840: Polarisation modulation for optical transmission; Govinda Rajan.
10) EP2089834: CARD WITH VARIABLE MAGNETIC STRIPE; Govinda Rajan, C. Brady.
Our core team worked with top innovative firms like Bell Labs, Lucent, SIEMENS and served various organizations in Europe, USA, Middle East, Australia, Thailand, Hong Kong and India. Hence, we can understand your area of operation better to provide the best possible solution. While we do Software architecture, care is taken with our knowledge in the field that you need solution. This ensures Technical coding taken care of Functional requirement in the best way.
Area of Industry
We can understand the business processes & requirement of
the following Industries completely:
We have started the company ONLY after acquiring rich experience in the relevant field.
Windows, Linux-Ubuntu, Android, iOS
SVN, Doxygen, UML, GCC, Eclipse IDE, Codelite IDE, QT Creator, X11 Library, MAKE Wise Installation Setup, Phonegap
Circuits, Processors & Architectures
X86, ARM, MSP430, CC2541, Tegra, Colibri t20, AFE
SAP, Asset Management
Lakshmi Prabha K , having University degree in Science from Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai. She has done many technical training programs in the field of Computer Software. She is one of the pioneers in developing hospital management systems and banking software. Having very good exposure to international business practices. Currently taking care of Quality & Project Management.
W.M Rajan-Pruimboom has defended her research thesis Eicosanoid and cytokine production by human peritoneal macrophages - characterization and modulation for her PhD degree at the Erasmus University (1990-1994). Before that she had received her Ingenieurs (Masters) degree from the Landbouw Universiteit Wageningen (1984-1990) in Moleculaire Wetenschappen, Cel- en moleculair-biologisch georinteerd.
Govind Karup, having University degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering (1979-1984) from College of Engineering, Guindy Anna University, Chennai. Has also done one year Film / Media program in De Anza college , Cupertino, CA, USA. Govind is a SAP certified professional, had worked with SIEMENS - Bangkok in Thailand and also associated as a consultant to SAP Australia , NAIZAK LLc Dubai / Saudi Arabia. Govind takes care of the Operations, Business Development and expansion plans of the company.
Govinda N Rajan has a Honours (Cum Laude), University degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (1979-1984) in College of Engineering, Guindy Anna University, Chennai, India. He is currently heading the software team of the anesthesia machine project. He has research experience in the field of intensive care monitoring equipment, lung physiology, etc. at the department of anesthesiology, Erasmus University, department of cardiovascular surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York and Drager, Haarlem, The Netherlands.